Alpha Ti LE UIEM
Alpha Ti, utilizing Selective Laser Melting or SLM 3D printing methods to create the outer shell with medical grade Titanium. Using high power laser beams, directly melting Titanium power in more than 1200 layers to form a ergonomic IEM shell that are difficult to achieve with subtractive manufacturing methods. The printed shell go through a process of 12 hours hand polishing to create a fine smooth and shiny mirror finishing. Topped with a laser engraved Titanium faceplate with a artistic contour line decoration to give the Alpha Ti a classic aesthetic. Titanium is known for its strong, light weight and skin friendly property, been widely used in medical and aerospace provides superior resistance to scratch and hypoallergenic benefit provides long lasting comfort and high aesthetic of the IEM.
In acoustic design, the Alpha Ti sporting 3 types of different drivers to create a full spectrum audio performance. Using two 9.7mm dynamic drivers from the well known Japanese dynamic driver manufacture, Foster, for bass response. The two DD drivers are coupled by a newly designed Airflow Control Chamber, A.C.C, that is CNCed from solid brass. Using 2 groups, total 6 Balanced Armature drivers from Knowles, and a newly developed multi-layer ceramic Piezoelectric driver as a super tweeter to gives a sparkle top-end.
The 9 drivers are connected with a newly designed CSU (CrossSync Uniphase) crossover network, splitted into 4 channels of electronics sound path, adding 3 path of acoustic wave guide, allowing the different drivers to work in synchronize in phase in time domain and frequency domain. Creating a well balanced sound signature with organic bass response with power and slam, clean and textured vocal mid-range, and non-fatigue high frequency performance with a sparkle top-end.
The Alpha Ti is paired with Jomo Audio in-housed designed Adrenalin IEM cable. The Adrenalin is the first premium upgrade cable designed in-house. Serving as the perfect paring with the Alpha Ti, the Adrenalin is a robust cable upgrade option for any other IEMs. Sporting 8 strands of 26 AWG silver plated copper wire, with high precision CNCed solid metal cable parts. Hand-picked the UP-OCC litz wire from the famous cable wire manufacture Neotech, it provide a well balanced power and speed without altering the sound signature of the IEM too much. The Adrenalin is one piece of elegant cable.
Due to the prolonged manufacturing process, the Alpha Ti will be available as a Limited Edition with total 39 pairs worldwide.
Alpha Ti (IEMs)
- SLM 3D printed medical grade Titanium Universal IEM shell body
- Laser engraved Titanium decorative faceplate
- 12 hrs hand polish finishing
- 1 pc of Piezoelectric super tweeter
- 6 pcs of Balanced Armature from Knowles
- 2 pcs Foster 9.7mm Dynamic Driver
- Newly designed CNC solid brass A.C.C. (Airflow Control Chamber) dynamic coupler
- Newly designed C.S.U. (CrossSync Uniphase）4 channels electro-acoustic crossover
- 3 acoustic wave-guides
- Spring loaded gold plated 0.78mm 2pins
- Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 80kHz
- Impedance: 10 ohms
- Ultra-purity Silver plated UP-OCC Litz Copper wire
- Eco-friendly PVC insulation jacket
- 26 AWG
- 8 wires
- Gold plated standard 0.78mm 2pins. flat head
- Rhodium-plated OFC Copper 4.4mm balanced termination
- 1.25 meter
- Single 10MM Dynamic Driver
- Liquid Crystal Polymer Diaphragm
- Double Harmonic Acoustic Chamber
- 3D printed solid uni-body shell
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Impedance: 15 Ohms